Monday, May 19, 2008

"Planet Earth" Is A Documentary That Must Be Viewed In HD!

We just bought a Blue ray HD DVD player for our HDTV. After we got it hooked up, which took a while... I, for some reason or another just realized that I did not know any HD movies for me to observe on it. Well I already knew which one I loved to see foremost and that was Planet Earth. So I got on the internet and purchased it from an online store.

The bad thing tho' is that I had to wait three days; nonetheless I did save myself around twenty dollars, so it was worth the wait. So it came with multiple disks with around three to four episodes of Planet Earth on each of the disks.

If you did not know already each program of Planet Earth is one hour long. So once I put in Planet Earth to examine on our HDTV I went to the menu of the premiere disk for the premier broadcast. As you can ideate it was quite awesome how fine the illustration looked.

All of the landscapes were rich as can be in appearance and the animals looked as if they were fluid across the screen as they moved. I was impressed also on how well Planet Earth was filmed with a HDTV camera.

Some of the animals they record in the picture looks as if they are right there close to them and the animals are not even being disturbed by them being around. It is genuinely the most amazing flick of its type. One program that really impressed me is the freshwater one.

In the opening of it, it shows Angel ... the highestl water downfall in the world. Then it starts to break off from there and shows the extraordinary animals that live in the freshwater surroundings.

Another attribute Planet Earth does is how fine it shows the over view of the earth. Many shots are taken in high Earth altitudes while others are from space viewing the landscape and everything around it. The space shots are also one of my preferred things to look at.

Of course on our HDTV it looks as smashing as it possibly can but it gives you a idea of how diminutive the World truly is but at the same instance when it talks about some of the environments it feels that the world is very massive.

When you are watching Planet Earth you may get to an environment that they begin to speak about that upright looks unknown to you. Some of the things that are in the surroundings look as if it was not realistic and you can not even imagine about being in any of these places in true life.

One that truly shows what I am talking about is the caves installment. Fundamentally what it shows you is the subsurface world of Earth. How things work under the surface and the weird little creatures that inhabit the caves. It is truly something that will be hard for most people on the planet to believe once they have seen some of the awing animals that live on it. This docudrama is really awesomel especially if viewed on a HDTV!

No comments: